In case of having any problem when trying to log in to or create an account with 3DExport Marketplaces, please follow use the troubleshooting instructions below, which have been found to be very effective.
- Our website has been tested with various versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- Sometimes users try to log in using their email and password instead of their member name. Please make sure that is not the case.
- Please access 3DExport only through a web browser and do not use any download managers.
- Please make sure that cookies for 3DExport are enabled in your web browser.
- Sometimes users cannot access 3DExport because of their firewall blocking our website. Please check your firewall settings.
- If pressing the Enter key does not work, try clicking the Login button instead.
- Sometimes the problem can be solved by emptying the browser cache.
- Sometimes, when accessing 3DExport via another website, our web page might get stuck inside a frame that cannot be easily removed. If you’ve encountered such a problem, please click here; the login page will open in a new tab to let you log in to 3DExport normally.
- If nothing else works for you, please try rebooting your computer and logging in again.